- Russian forces maintain pressure in eastern and southern Ukraine, especially around Kharkiv, Northeast. Violent explosions were heard overnight from Friday to Saturday in the country’s second city, which had been hit by Russian artillery for weeks.
- Despite the situation in the Northeast, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky said “Difficult”, ” [les] Military [ukrainiens] Achieve tactical success. This is especially the case Ruska Lozova, A village captured by Ukrainians north of Kharkiv, is said to have been shelled by Russian forces. According to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, the village was liberated after heavy fighting and more than 600 residents were evacuated.
- A MariopolThe large port city in the southeast fell mainly into Russian hands, where the evacuation of civilians trapped with Ukrainian soldiers on the Azovstel steelwork was scheduled for Friday, with the Agency France-Press team hearing of heavy bombings on the steel complex. Such action does not seem to be permissible.
- Russia confirmed on Friday that it had carried out the bombing Kiev The previous day, he had claimed to have targeted military and strategic objectives. During the full visit of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres. The strike that led to the death of a Ukrainian journalist from Radio Liberty is an iconic media event funded by the United States.
- When Vladimir Putin The United States has refused to negotiate with the Russian president, despite being invited as Volodymyr Gelensky to the G20 summit in Indonesia in November. “As if nothing had happened”.
- The Norway Following in the footsteps of the EU and not being a member of it, it will close its ports to Russian ships, excluding tugboats.
- Former U.S. Navy SEAL The 22-year-old was killed in Ukraine, where he left for a fight with Russian forces in mid-March, family members said. The Pentagon asked the Americans “Do not surrender” In the country.
- More than 5.4 million Ukrainians The United Nations says 57,000 people, including 57,000, have fled the country since the start of the Russian invasion in the past 24 hours.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Forgotten by Moscow, loyal to Putin: Fer-Champanois, Russian-style atrocities
Evidence. Ukrainian and Russian deportees in France: “I think the future is chaotic and unjust”
Portfolio. Two weeks of war on the Battle of the Donbass
Video. Kiev bombings: “This is Putin’s middle finger”
Description. Language barriers, housing difficulties, the highly educated … Ukrainian refugees struggle to find work in France
Report. In Kharkiv, “No one is going to welcome the Russians with flowers”
Editorial. The war in Ukraine is changing its character
Description. “Filtering camps”, a practice already in use in Chechnya
Cards. Day by day, the war in Ukraine on the cards
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : Comment The world Manages contributions on live tracks