- A team of Russian and Ukrainian officials is due to inspect near Istanbul on Wednesday The first shipment of grain exported by Ukraine since the beginning of the Russian invasion, in the application of the agreement signed in July between Kyiv and Moscow in order to control the world food crisis. Grain has already left Ukraine since the beginning of the Russian offensive, but Berdyansk (southeast), on the Sea of Azov, the area occupied by the Russians.
- “Our goal now is sustainability. (…) Continuity, regulation is an essential principle for consumers of our agricultural produce.”Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in his daily address Tuesday evening.
- A MykolaivA town near the front in southern Ukraine, “Powerful Explosions” It was heard around 5 a.m. on Wednesday, Mayor Oleksandr Senkevich said in a telegram.
- In the neighborhood GersonThe first major city to fall into the hands of the Russian army on March 3, “The situation remains tense”, noted the Ukrainian president. But Ukraine, now waging a counteroffensive in the south, announced on Tuesday that it had captured 53 positions there.
- In the same region, the head of the Krivi Rih military administration Oleksandr Vilkul said. Two civilians were killed People in a minibus tried to leave the Russian-held village of Starozilya. Five others were evacuated, two of whom were seriously injured and hospitalized.
- Ukraine’s air force said on Tuesday that Russian forces had fired back Eight cruise missiles One of them is from the Caspian Sea on the territory of Ukraine “Air Defense Strikes Complex in Lviv Region”, in the west. Seven other missiles were intercepted, according to this source. “There is currently no information on casualties.”According to the governor of the region.
- beside him, Russian Supreme Court On Tuesday, the Ukrainian regiment deployed AzovFamous for defending Mariupol in the southeast of Ukraine “Terrorist Organization”This may be worth the most severe prosecution of captured militants.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
evidences. “If your city is not busy, can you drink on the terrace or go to a party? » : Diary of Two Ukrainian Sisters
true The French Parliament has approved Sweden and Finland joining NATO
true Marine Le Pentens calls for lifting sanctions against Emmanuel Macron and Russia, saying they are “useless”
encryptions. In Ukraine, the Russians are trying to annex cyberspace
Tribune. “Deporting Ukrainian children and ‘Russifying’ them is cutting off Ukraine’s future”
Portrait. Rustem Umerov, an experienced negotiator with President Zelensky
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day