- On Monday morning, an attack was carried out on the capital of Ukraine, Kiev “Kamikaze Drone Attacks”Andriy Yermak, the president’s chief of staff, said after a series of bombings rocked the Shevchenkivskyi district. Air raid sirens sounded shortly before the first explosion, which occurred at 6:35 a.m. local time.
- According to Volodymyr Zelensky, “The situation on the front line has not undergone significant changes” Sunday. “The main hot spots in Donbass are Soledar and Bakhmout“There is very violent fighting going on.”The evening was described by the President of Ukraine.
- Pro-Russian officials blamed Ukraine on Sunday for a rocket attack that hit the Donetsk mayor’s office., a town controlled by separatists. There were no immediate reports of casualties. Kiev has not claimed or commented on the attack.
- New bombs were dropped in Russia’s Belgorod region on SundayOn the border with Ukraine, at least four were injured, its governor, Vyacheslav Klatkov, announced in a telegram.
- In Russia, four people were killed when a military plane crashed in the city of Yeisk on the coast of the Sea of Azov. The SU-34 bomber reportedly suffered engine trouble on take-off before crashing in a residential area.
- The foreign ministers of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania issued a joint statement calling specifically on the European Union (EU). A to help build Ukraine “Special Court” To prosecute Russia’s top political and military leaders.
- Moscow plans to send about 9,000 troops to Belarus, while fighter jets are also on the way, Russia’s official TASS news agency reported, citing Belarusian officials. The first trains carrying Russians have started arriving, and according to the same sources, the process will take several days.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Web aficionado. Lifelong music lover. Pop culture guru. Professional tv expert. Wannabe beer scholar. Hipster-friendly coffee nerd.”