- The Russia threatens to intensify strikes on kyiv. The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Friday that it had bombed an arms factory near Kyiv, while Moscow said it was focusing on the Donbass and eastern Ukraine.
- The Ship MoscowThe first Russian naval base in the Black Sea was damaged during the offensive against Ukraine. The Russian Defense Ministry announced Thursday evening that it had sunk.
- More than 500 civiliansOleg Sinegoubov said in a video posted on his Telegram channel on Thursday that 24 children, including 24 children, have been killed in the Kharkiv region of eastern Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion on February 24. It was heavily bombed by the Russian army.
- A resume Evacuation of civilians through nine humanitarian routesUkrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Vareshuk announced in a telegram on Thursday, including the besieged city of Mariupol.
- He was transferred to Lviv in early March following a Russian military offensive. French Embassy in Ukraine Will return ” soon “ In kyiv, the French Foreign Ministry announced on Thursday.
- Head of Irish Diplomacy, Simon Covini leaves for Kiev on ThursdayAnnounced his services to discuss “How can Ireland continue to provide political, security and humanitarian support to Ukraine?”
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
True. Germany is not exactly ready to cut off Russian gas supplies
Report. Odessa, the story of a legend
Tribune. “Extension of NATO to Ukraine should be seriously considered and discussed”
Investigation. The war for the “Lord of the Rings” tradition between Ukraine and Russia
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? “: How Le Monde manages contributions to live follow-ups