- Ukraine announced on Sunday that there is more than So far 1,200 bodies have been found in the Kiev region, The site of atrocities during the Russian occupation last month. Ukraine’s attorney general Irina Venedikova also announced an open investigation into the 5,600 war crimes.
- Airstrikes and Bombing In Ukraine continued: On Sunday, they caused at least two deaths Kharkiv And its suburbs, announced the regional governor Ole Sinehopov. On Saturday, ten civilians were killed and at least eleven were injured in strikes in Kharkiv and the southeast.
- A Dinipro, A large industrial city with a population of one million, was devastated by missile rain at the local airport, which had already struck on March 15, local officials announced. The death toll is not yet known.
- From Saturday to Sunday night, it is in the region MycologyOne hundred kilometers northeast of Odessa, the country’s third largest city and a major strategic port in the Black Sea, seven missiles were fired at a local military command.
- The curfew will be in effect from Saturday evening until Monday morning OdessaThe main Ukrainian port in the west of the country, on the shores of the Black Sea, faces “Threat” Missile strikes, local officials said.
- Monday, the President of Austria, Carl Nehammer is the first European leader to travel to Moscow to meet with President Vladimir Putin since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine on February 24.
- The World Bank released on Sunday evening Disaster economic forecast for Ukraine He also warned that a more gloomy situation would ensue if the conflict erupted. By 2022, Ukraine’s gross domestic product (GDP) will fall by 45.1% – from 10% to 35%, as predicted by the International Monetary Fund a month ago – to 11 2%, according to Russia’s latest estimates. Washington Institute.
- Sunday, Pope Francis From St. Peter’s Square a “Easter Fight” For “Come to Peace” In Ukraine and ended “Every day a war unfolds before our eyes with horrific massacres and horrific atrocities perpetrated against insecure civilians.”. In response, the patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church called Grill “Body” To fight around the Kremlin “Enemies that are absent and inside” Of Russia.
- More than 4.4 million Ukrainians According to figures from the High Commission for Refugees, they have been fleeing the country since Russia launched an invasion of their country on February 24. The United Nations estimates the number of internally displaced persons at 7.1 million.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights reported on April 9 4,149 civilians were killed in Ukraine, of which 1,766 were killedSaying that “The actual figures are considerably higher because of delays in obtaining information from some areas where fierce hostilities are taking place, and many reports have not yet been confirmed. », Especially in Mariupol.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. In Donbass, civilians continue to flee in the face of new Russian threats
Tribune. “Americans must take more risks at military level, Europeans at energy level”
Analysis. The ambiguity of a part of the world between Russia and the West
Portrait. The world, according to Putin: the cross and the banner
Encryption. The Gramadorsk massacre provoked international outrage
Tribune. “Wiskrat group one of the first parallel victims of the war in Ukraine”
Report. “In my suitcase, I piled up our four lives and, between socks, put into hell the loving souls of those who had stayed in Ukraine.”
Chronic. “Donbass” in “Le Monde”, the frozen part of the war
True. Weapons of change
Video. Borodianka, “more terrible” situation than Boutcha
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? “: How Le Monde manages contributions to live follow-ups