Contributions to this live broadcast are open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- “We will rebuild the Antonievsky Bridge”, Volodymyr Zelensky, on Wednesday evening, promised his intervention Video Daily. The bridge on the outskirts was partially destroyed by Ukrainian attacks Gerson, the city occupied by Russian forces, occupation officials announced Wednesday. The Antonievsky Bridge is strategic for distribution, as it connects the city to the southern bank of the Dnieper and the rest of the Kherson region.
- Three Ukrainian ports, Odessa, Chornomorsk and Yuzhne, Designated for grain export “Back to Work”Although efforts still need to be made to ensure the safety of the convoys, the Ukrainian Navy announced in a telegram on Wednesday. “Exit and entry of ships shall be done by forming a convoy accompanying the leading ship at the ports”, she clarified. Kyiv and Moscow reached an agreement in Istanbul, under the mediation of Turkey and the support of the United Nations (UN), to allow the delivery abroad of about 25 million tons of grain stuck in Ukrainian ports.
- KharkivUkraine’s second-largest city in the country’s northeast was hit by a Russian rocket attack on Tuesday. “At 4.25 am a shell was fired on the industrial district of Kharkiv [par] Two S-300 missilesThe mayor of the city, Ihor Terekhov, wrote on telegram.
- In eastern Ukraine, The Donbass mining basin was also the scene of heavy fighting. Ukrainian emergency services said two people were killed and five wounded in a shelling attack on a hotel in Bagmouth. Journalists from Agence France-Presse (AFP) in the city heard sporadic artillery fire and saw a house hit by Russian shelling, one of the last in the Donbass under Ukrainian control.
- Appointment of Andriy Kostin from the President’s political party as the Chief Prosecutor of the country It was confirmed by the Ukrainian parliament on Wednesday. Mr. Kostin, a 49-year-old deputy, said Mr. A member of Zelensky’s party, People’s Sevak. Mr. Kostin’s first assignment was to recall the Ukrainian president who proposed his appointment. “Do everything possible to prove Russia’s responsibility in the war”, “In cooperation with the International Criminal Court”. Replace Iryna Venediktova, He was sacked as attorney general earlier this month.
- Ukraine to increase electricity exports to EU, Volodymyr Zelensky said on Wednesday. The Ukrainian president said he wants to help his European partners counter Russia’s threat with gas. reached twenty-seven on Tuesday, Contract to reduce their consumption This winter, it announced it would halve its daily supplies to Europe via the Nord Stream gas pipeline, after a sharp new drop in supplies from Russian industrial group Gazprom in a bid to curb dependence on Russian gas.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. In the forests of Kharkiv, patrol with Russian subversive hunters
encryptions. Bombing Civilians in Ukraine: A Series of Russian Mistakes or a Strategy of Kremlin Terrorism?
Report. In the Ukrainian city of Lviv, the integration of Russian-speaking migrants is sometimes difficult.
evidences. “People want Russians to die, hit by American weapons. It scares me. Because in these cases, we become like them:s Barbarians »
Tribune. “The border area of Donbass, which is not mentioned much, is an important strategic issue”
Report. In Eze, on the Riviera, small Ukrainian hands turn palaces
true Reduction of Russian gas supplies: Westerners and Moscow blame each other
encryptions. Russian military aviation weakened by economic sanctions
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day