- FurtherOne month after the start of the military invasion of Ukraine, Russian Army It announced on Friday that it would focus its efforts on the eastern part of the country “Release of Donbass”. Since 2014, the area has been partially controlled by pro-Russian separatists. Moreover, Moscow has acknowledged the deaths of its 1,351 soldiers since the start of the military offensive.
- A senior Pentagon official said Ukrainian forces had launched a counter-attack on the city Gerson (South), now the only large urban center completely occupied by forces from Moscow “Competed”.
- More than 2,000 civilians were killed in the besieged city, according to a town hall report Mariopol Moreover, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky, about 100,000 people are still trapped there. Emmanuel Macron Announced that France, Turkey and Greece would take the lead “A humanitarian operation” Exodus of civilians from Mariupol “In the next few days”.
- To meet with French President Vladimir Putin “Within forty-eight to seventy-two hours”Announced European Commission Energy can make joint purchases.
- According to UNICEF, the first month of the war in Ukraine led to the displacement 4.3 million children, More than half of the country’s 7.5 million children. Of these displaced persons, 1.8 million are refugees in neighboring countries and 2.5 million are staying within the borders of Ukraine.
- Negotiations between Kiev and Moscow “Very difficult”Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said. “Levels converge on secondary points. But mainly [questions] Politicians, we are trampling on water ”Vladimir Medinsky, Russia’s chief negotiator, has been released.
- President of the United States, Joe BidenHis visit to Polish-based US troops on Friday was the second leg of a trip to Europe aimed at strengthening the Western Union against Russia on the diplomatic and economic front.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinHe signed into law a prison sentence of up to fifteen years “Misinformation” About Moscow’s operation abroad.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
Story. War in Ukraine: Bombing at the Mariupol Theater: “What we saw around us was blood and chaos”
Evidence. “They said to me, ‘Why do you hate us?’ The director of the Gerson Theater describes his abduction
Investigation. Land cut to the Moscow-Beijing axis
Report. In Poland, Joe Biden salutes a country that is at the forefront of supporting Ukraine
Encryptions. The United States wants to help Europe deal with Russia’s energy weapons
Report. “Skating is not difficult. Being there is not difficult. It is difficult to be in Ukraine ”
Call for evidence. Employees of companies in Russia testify
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? “: How? ‘Or’ What The world Manages contributions on live tracks