- Head of French military intelligence, General Eric Widot, Will step down following what is being assessed as a lack of his services on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Agence France-Presse (AFP) learned from military sources. According to the site, a military source confirmed the immediate departure of the head of the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DRM). The latter cites internal sources in the Armed Forces Ministry “Explanations are not enough” And one “Lack of material knowledge”.
- President of Ukraine, Volodymyr ZhelenskyHe said on Wednesday that he did not believe Moscow’s promises “Drastically reduce” Its military operation around Q and its army is preparing for a new battle in the east of the country. “We do not trust anyone, not even a beautiful phrase”Zelensky told the nation in a video address that Russian forces were re-integrating to attack the Donbass region.
- “Russians use phosphorus bombs again in Maringa today”Pavel Kyrylenko, head of the military administration of the Donetsk region, a small town in eastern Ukraine, told Telegram. “A dozen fires [causés par ces obus] Detected by National Emergency Service personnel and brought under control “He continued. Phosphorus weapons Under a conference signed in Geneva in 1980, firearms were banned for use against civilians, but not against military targets.
- The Russian Ministry of Defense has announced an establishment “Quiet diet”Or a Local ceasefire10 a.m. Thursday in a besieged Ukrainian port Mariopol The public must be evicted. The ministry said the move would enable the opening of a humanitarian corridor to the Ukrainian city of Saporizia. “To make this humanitarian operation a success, we propose to do so with the direct participation of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross.”The ministry said in a statement.
- A senior US Pentagon official said tonight that Russian troops had begun to withdraw from the area Chernobyl nuclear power plantThey were under their control to go to Belarus on the first day of the Ukrainian invasion on February 24. He added that the Russian army had also begun to withdraw from the Hostomel airport in northwest of Q.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
True. The head of French military intelligence is stepping down due to a lack of warning about the danger of war in Ukraine.
To analyze. Erdogan establishes himself as a peacemaker between NATO, Russia and Ukraine
Report. Whether or not to retake Kherson, the only Russian-controlled city: Ukrainian power chaos
Investigation. Ukraine-Russia: Front row cinema
Encryptions. Ukrainian refugees: UK criticizes delay in visa issuance
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : Comment “World” Manages contributions on live tracks