Live subscriptions are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- In a video message aired on Sunday evening, the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, just said expect A “More hostile action on the part of Russia” During the week. “Not only against Ukraine, but against other European countries”, Says implicitly. He notes that the Russian army is concentrated “Troops in Kharkiv and Saboria provinces”, After hitting the Ukrainian fuel infrastructure.
- The Ukrainian military said Sunday that it had repulsed Russian attacks on nearby villages Siverodonetsk in the east of the countryThe militants have been fighting for weeks. For its part, the Russian Defense Ministry announced it “The attack against the Siverodonets is ongoing[ait] With success “. The Institute for War Research (ISW), for its part, refers “Small Profits” Russian forces nearby.
- Despite the European Commission’s recommendation over the weekend to grant Ukraine candidate status for the European Union, His opinion will be discussed on Thursdays and Fridays At a European summit, kyiv officially assumes this status.
- NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has warned that Western nations must be prepared to provide one Long-term support in Kiev. The war may continue “Years”He warned in an interview published by the German newspaper Sunday Built.
- Nevertheless, the German and Austrian governments, which include green ministers, announced on Sunday that they would take urgent action to protect their energy supply in the wake of the recent fall in Russian gas supplies. It refers, in particular Coal use increased and power plants reopened. Political reversal for Berlin and Vienna, which promised to phase out coal by 2030.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. With the Russian army, in the occupied territories of Ukraine
Description. At Donbass, the rope is tightened around Luhansk’s pocket, Moscow’s priority.
Tribune. Georges Nivat, historian: “Ukraine is where the Ukrainian world is”
True. France no longer receives Russian gas
Evidence. “I saved, but now I have to work. Otherwise I will have to go back to Moscow.