Cover Image: VALENTYN OGIRENKO / REUTERS
- Oleksii Kuleba, head of the Kyiv Regional Military Administration, announced Thursday morning telegram, rather than explosions “enemy” had touched “One of the communities in the region”and caused a fire. Not mentioned in first balance sheetNo casualties.
- According to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, “The Fierce Fight” occur “Near Buckmouth”A city in Donetsk OblastEastern Ukraine has been a priority target for the Russian military for months.
- The head of the Russian occupation administration in Kherson believes so More than 70,000 people left the right bank of the Dnieper River, as the Ukrainian military advances with difficulty into this illegally annexed territory. Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov believes that trenches dug by the Russians and rain are slowing down the soldiers’ progress.
- forces “strategy” The Russians took part in military nuclear deterrent maneuvers on Wednesdaywith visuals “Ballistic and Cruise Missiles” According to the Kremlin, in the Russian Far East and the Arctic. The exercise was overseen by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Moscow has repeated its accusations to India and China that Ukraine is preparing “His Bombs”. On Wednesday evening, the Slovenian government used a photo from Slovenia and pledged to back up its allegations that it dated from 2010. “His Bombs”.
- Kyiv announced a new prisoner exchange with Moscow on Wednesday, involving ten Ukrainian soldiers. Russia also returned the body of an American volunteer killed in action in August.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Web aficionado. Lifelong music lover. Pop culture guru. Professional tv expert. Wannabe beer scholar. Hipster-friendly coffee nerd.”