Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- And Russian missile strikes shopping center “Very often” From the city of Kremensuk, Monday, June 27, still causing at least a dozen deaths, according to a provisional report. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky condemned the attack “Shameless act of terrorism” From Russia, France, the United Kingdom and the United States condemned the deadly strike.
- G7 (Germany, United States, France, Canada, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom) leaders met at a summit in southern Germany, pledging to assist Ukraine on Monday. So they go “Continue to deliver Financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support ⁇ To Ukraine “Until it takes”.
- The G7 also called on Russia to allow it Grain export From Ukraine to avoid exacerbating the global food crisis.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their views “Deep Concern” After Russia announced that it could change that Nuclear-capable missiles In Belarus; And has them “Required” Return “Immediately” Of The Ukrainians were taken away “By coercion” In Russia.
- Sending to Paris “Significantly” Armored vehicles Troop traffic in Ukraine was announced by French Minister of the Armed Forces Sebastien Lekorn in an interview released on Monday evening, June 27th. “Troops need armored armored vehicles to move quickly through enemy firing areas.”He underlines this in an interview given to Parisian-today In France.
- The Ukrainian president, who spoke by video conference with G7 leaders, said it was time for that Negotiations with Russia Did not come and Ukraine must first coordinate its positions.
- President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip ErdoganHis Finnish counterpart, who will meet on Tuesday in Madrid, Sauli NiinistöAnd Prime Minister of Sweden, Magdalena AndersonTo discuss the nominations of Sweden and Finland for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization blocked by Ankara, Helsinki announced.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinHe will travel to Tajikistan, an ally of the Russian Federation in Central Asia, the former Soviet republic in Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan on Wednesday to attend the Caspian Sea Summit.
- Ukrainian Governor of the Luhansk region Sergei Haitai called Telegraph The public “Immediate exit” Of the city of LysychanskWhere is the situation “Very difficult”.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Chronic. “Sanctions will not stop the war in Ukraine”
Tribune. “We need a major assistance program to protect and enrich human capital in Ukraine”
Web light. The war in Ukraine: a threat to global food security
Investigation. In Ukraine, decisive drone war
Report. Three cities, kyiv, Chernihiv and Lviv, were targeted by Russian missiles in a matter of hours.
Analysis. Vladimir Putin is betting on the erosion of Western support for Ukraine