Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Russian military announced on Thursday that the snake had left the islandA strategic position on the Black Sea, which has been the subject of Ukrainian bombings in recent weeks.
- On the ground, Ukraine continues to pay a heavy price for warWith new deadly attacks on civilians, in particular Mycology (South), six people were killed in a strike on a residential building Ukrainian State Emergency Service.
- The “frequency” of Russian bombings in Lysyansk in eastern Ukraine was “large”.Said Sergei Haidai, governor of the Luhansk region. “We see the peak of the intensity of the fighting.”He continued on Ukrainian television.
- NATO nations announced Wednesday Strengthening their military presence In the eastern part of the allianceIt will bring its strength to more than 300,000 players “High readiness forces”.
- Vladimir Putin, for his part, on Wednesday denounced the Atlantic Alliance’s “imperialist ambitions.” According to him, trying to confirm it “Supremacy” By the Ukrainian conflict. But the Russian president said he did not see anything “Problems” He says he is not with NATO membership for Sweden and Finland “Regional Conflicts”.
- On Wednesday evening, the Russian military claimed responsibility for a strike that destroyed a shopping center in Kremenchuk. Putin rejected.Causing at least eighteen deaths. “Our army has not attacked any civilian infrastructure.”He promised.
- Hours after Damascus announced its recognition of the independence of the separatist republics of Donetsk and Luhansk, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky on Wednesday announced the severance of Ukraine’s diplomatic relations with Syria..
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. Emmanuel Macron confronts Vladimir Putin on “leak” diplomacy
True. In order to support NATO against Russia, the United States is further strengthening its military presence in Europe
Report. Shopping center in Kremensk, Ukraine: “Moscow is doing this to give us away”
Chronic. Alain Frachon: “The EU promises a war between Russia and the United States in the grip of a protracted civil war.”
True. In Southeast Asia, the purchase of Russian weapons has become a “dangerous bet”.