- Russian shelling of the southern Ukrainian city of Kherson killed 15 civilians on Friday.An official in the city announced that Moscow’s troops had recently withdrawn.
- More than 6 million homes were affected by power outages in Ukraine on FridayUkrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced two days after massive Russian bombings against the country.
- The European Union will “Intensify its efforts, including with partners, to restore electricity and heat to communities” In Ukraine, said Friday TwitterEuropean Commission President Ursula van der Leyen after a phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky.
- France and Germany “We will support Ukraine until the end of this conflict”Prime Minister Elizabeth Bourne said, with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin on Friday. The latter, for his part, ruled that “Russia’s Policy of Terror by Bombing Civilian Infrastructure in Ukraine Must End”.
- Russia will “to achieve its goals” In Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday., during a Kremlin-arranged meeting with veterans’ mothers and demobilized men. During the meeting, which was broadcast on public television, Mr. Putin attacked “Enemies in the Information Industry”Who seeks, according to him, must “discredit, dishonor” Russian attack on Ukraine.
- During this meeting, The Russian president also said “Share the Pain” Russian women Those who have lost their sons, ask not to believe “lie” About military action.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
See also Three days after the Waltham shooting, pro-gun activists gather in Texas as Donald Trump's star guest
“Web aficionado. Lifelong music lover. Pop culture guru. Professional tv expert. Wannabe beer scholar. Hipster-friendly coffee nerd.”