Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- And Russian missile strikes shopping center “Very often” From the city of Kremensuk, Monday, June 27, At least eighteen people were killed and fifty-nine were injured, according to the first report. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky condemned the attack “Shameless act of terrorism” From Russia.
- “Indiscriminate attacks on innocent civilians are taking place A war crime ⁇, Condemned G7 (Germany, Canada, USA, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom) leaders at the summit in southern Germany. “The President of Russia [Vladimir] Putin and those responsible will be taken into account. ⁇ Also, they announced “Continue[aient] To provide financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support. “ To Ukraine “Until it takes”.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their views “Deep Concern” After Russia announced that it was possible Transfer nuclear-capable missiles to Belarus ; They have “Required” Return “Immediately” The Ukrainians were taken “By coercion” In Russia.
- Sending to Paris “Significantly” Armored vehicles Troops in Ukraine, announced Sebastien Lekorn, Minister of the French Armed Forces in an interview released on Monday evening Inside Parisian.
- President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip ErdoganHis Finnish counterpart, who will meet on Tuesday in Madrid, Sauli NiinistöAnd Prime Minister of Sweden, Magdalena AndersonTo discuss Sweden and Finland’s candidatures for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization blocked by Ankara, Helsinki announced.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinHe will travel to Tajikistan, an ally of the Russian Federation in Central Asia, on Tuesday and Turkmenistan on Wednesday to attend the Caspian Sea Summit.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Chronic. “Sanctions will not stop the war in Ukraine”
Tribune. “We need a major assistance program to protect and enrich human capital in Ukraine”
Web light. The war in Ukraine: a threat to global food security
Investigation. In Ukraine, decisive drone war
Report. Three cities, kyiv, Chernihiv and Lviv, were targeted by Russian missiles in a matter of hours.
Analysis. Vladimir Putin is betting on the erosion of Western support for Ukraine