Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Russia believes it has accomplished some objectives Of “Special military action” She exclaimed “Tenacifier” Protecting Ukraine and its Russian-Speaking People. The Luhansk region is 90% controlled Of Russia, step British Ministry of Defense. “Success is ours”For his part, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky responded on Friday, June 3. Instagram videoThere he appeared in front of the presidential administration building in kyiv with several of his collaborators.
- Fighting fury in Siverodonetsk Where “The fight for total control continues” Of the city, said civil servants of the Ukrainian army. Sergei Haidai, governor of the Luhansk region, agreed “Situation of the whole region” Was “Very difficult”.
- In the south, especially in Gershon, Ukrainians are concerned about annexing the occupied territories. By Russian forces, Moscow is holding a referendum on the issue in early July. But, according to the Southern Command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the Russians are facing very strong opposition from the people.
- Increases anxiety in grain distribution, Especially in Africa. The continent imports more than half of its grain from Ukraine and Russia. Concerns were pushed aside by Vladimir Putin, He said, citing several ways to export them. Said Macky Sall, the current president of the African Union (AU) and Senegal president. “Confirmed” Friday after a meeting with the Russian president. Ukraine’s Foreign Minister said on Friday that Ukraine was ready for this “Resume exports from Odessa port”Given that What “Russia is not using the trade route to attack the city.”
- The European Union has banned most Russian oil imports It was banned within six months of its sixth embargo against Moscow in order to dry up funding for the war against Ukraine, after tough negotiations due to pressure from Hungary.
- Switzerland rejected Denmark’s request to send 22 armored vehicles Swiss made in Ukraine. Switzerland’s munitions law, also known as “neutral law”, prohibits the transfer of Swiss-made weapons systems, ammunition and other munitions to countries involved in international conflicts.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Donbass: Siverodonetsk sinks, cut off from the world
True. A Frenchman was killed in a “fight”, Kwai d’Orsay reports
Maintenance. “Ukrainians want to go home, but they are afraid everything will change overnight.”
True. Oil: OPEC and its Russian allies decided to open the floodgates a little
Maintenance. “Being on the ICRC list is one of the first protections provided to a prisoner.”